Dg Legends Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

External Forums for Runescape Clan Dg Legends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I stop beating my girlfriend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouuch

Ouuch

Should I stop beating my girlfriend? Empty
PostSubject: Should I stop beating my girlfriend?   Should I stop beating my girlfriend? EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 am

So the past week, I've been destroying her, like everyday. She would lock herself in the bathroom and cry. Once she cried for 3 hours. The next day we got into this big argument about the beating and how it makes her really distressed or something. Then she started ignoring me and avoiding me and giving me this look like I did something wrong. I think the other day she started taking these white pills and I'm not sure what they were. I think I'm losing her because I beat her too much.

I don't want this to happen but when I beat her it gives me this satisfaction I can't explain. But if I stop then she'll think she's better than she really is. What should I do? Should I beat her only a little bit? I am getting sick of this but she keeps asking me to play snakes and ladders and she takes it really seriously. Should I let her win?
Back to top Go down
Nater

PostSubject: Re: Should I stop beating my girlfriend?   Should I stop beating my girlfriend? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:09 am

Are you even 99 Strength?
Back to top Go down
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Should I stop beating my girlfriend?   Should I stop beating my girlfriend? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Mate, 69 is where its at.

#yoloswag
#hashtag
Back to top Go down
Ouuch

Ouuch

PostSubject: Re: Should I stop beating my girlfriend?   Should I stop beating my girlfriend? EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:28 am

I can't mang I don't have one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I stop beating my girlfriend?   Should I stop beating my girlfriend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I stop beating my girlfriend?
Page 1 of 1